You expressly agree and acknowledge that the terms and conditions contained in this Vendor and Product Requirements Policy are incorporated within the Affimarts Client Contract, and You expressly acknowledge that You have read this Vendor and Product Requirements Policy and agree to comply with and be bound by all of its terms and conditions as a requirement of creating and maintaining an account with Affimarts. If at any time You do not agree with any part of this Vendor and Product Requirements Policy, You agree that Your sole remedy is to cease any further use of the Affimarts Services and terminate Your account, in which case You agree that any activity that transpired prior to the date of such termination shall be governed in full by this Vendor and Product Requirements Policy.
The Affimarts Shop features products that are submitted by qualified sellers. These products are available for direct purchase on Affimarts.com.
All Affimarts sellers who qualify to have their products listed in the Affimarts Shop agree to comply with the Affimarts Client Contract and the Terms of Service. Additionally, advertisers must apply to be featured, and must meet the following criteria:
- offer premium digital items;
- offer “evergreen” items;
- have a chargeback rate equivalent or under 1%;
- have a fraud rate equivalent or under 1%;
- have a refund rate equivalent or under 20%;
- Furthermore, reliably follow Affimarts item arrangements and rules.
In order to ensure that sellers meet the criteria, Affimarts will monitor quality rates using a rolling 90-day look-back window.
Items that does not meet the criteria will be promptly taken out from Affimarts.com until the standard is met and kept up in the 90-day think back window. Item consideration is at the sole circumspection of Affimarts and can be ended whenever voluntarily.
To submit a product to be listed on Affimarts.com, advertisers must follow the directions provided to them in the invitation sent by Affimarts. If a product is found to be outside of the rules and regulations required to be listed, the submission will be rejected.
If the vendor reaches and maintains the qualifying criteria for 90 days, their product may be considered to be included again.
1. VENDOR REQUIREMENTS.
Affimarts requires Vendors to abide by the following criteria in order to sell Products through the Affimarts Services. Your use of the Affimarts Services indicates your agreement that:
- You will create and be responsible and liable for: (1) a “Pitch Page” which accurately and clearly describes such Product; and (2) a “Thank You” page through which Purchasers will immediately receive the Product or through which they will receive clearly and accurate instructions on how and when they will receive the Product.
- You will provide valid, working email addresses to which Purchasers or Affimarts can send inquiries and receive a reply by end of the following business day. Purchasers and Affimarts must also be able to reach a non-automated response within one business day.
- You will provide appropriate technical support pages for all Products that you register for sale via the Affimarts Services in English and all of the other languages in which the Products are offered at your own web site. Your technical support must be consistent with best industry practices and standards.
- All Products and promotions, including any statements, claims, comments or messages sent via the Vendor Spotlight section of the web site, must be fully compliant with your country’s laws and with the Nigerian federal and state laws, including Nigeria Trade Commission regulations, policies and guidelines governing advertising, disclosure and consumer protection.
- You will provide access to the product for quality check by the Affimarts quality control team.
- You agree to set a minimum of 25% affiliate commission for digital products or 10% affiliate commission for physical products.
2. PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS.
- All Products must be original or otherwise appropriately licensed and non-infringing content that is digitally delivered (via web pages, downloadable files, or email) within 24 hours of purchase. Immediate delivery preferred. If Your Product cannot meet this requirement, you must receive a written exemption from an authorized Affimarts representative.
- You may also offer shipped delivery of printed media (books, CD’s, and DVD’s) as a courtesy to qualified customers, provided the shipped media is clearly complementary and not essential to the operation of the originally downloaded digital Product. The complementary nature of the shipped media must be clearly explained to the customer.
- You understand that Affimarts may require that you include additional guidelines and disclaimers for certain Product categories, and you agree to accept those guidelines and add those disclaimers, if Your Products fall within those categories in order to have the Products sold through Affimarts. For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge that you expressly agree to comply with this requirement as a condition of registration pursuant to the Affimarts Client Contract.
- Affimarts prohibits the following types of products:
- Unlicensed proprietary content;
- Any product that, in Affimarts sole judgment, encourages the unlawful transfer of copyrighted media, such as music, movies, videos, and games;
- Existing debts or promissory notes;
- Digital cash;
- Spending accounts;
- Money transfer;
- Gift certificates;
- Securities or stocks or bonds;
- Deeds or titles;
- Lottery tickets or sweepstakes;
- Wagers or wagering pools, gambling or betting of any kind;
- Pornography or pornographic entertainment of any kind;
- Pirated software or pirating tools;
- Hacking tools;
- http/tcp proxies, irc/ircd, Bnc, Eggdrop, Socks4/5;
- Remote bots;
- Shell accounts;
- Dial-ups or dial-ins;
- Phone services, phone minutes, cell messaging, or cell sms;
- Spamming tools;
- Fake ID tools;
- Credit reports or credit repair;
- Professional services, including accounting, brokerage, legal, medical, and pharmaceutical services;
- Social security number (“SSN”) searches, SSN lookups, or SSN verifications;
- Term papers or other academic works;
- Anonymous proxies or proxy lists;
- Password lists or email address lists or postal address lists;
- Hotel/travel reservations;
- Seminar, concert, or other event tickets or vouchers;
- Event reservations;
- Franchises or franchise opportunities;
- Sales of website clicks or traffic as a product;
- Smart phone unlocking;
- Automated trading software;
- Public domain;
- Off shore bank account set up;
- Password resetting software;
- Resale of event tickets, concert tickets, or other vouchers;
- Automated profit products;
- Get paid to (including surveys, shopping, data entry);
- Multilevel membership (including MLM, matrix, wheel, cylinder, downline, upline, chain, or pyramid) or any Product that has no appreciable value to the customer other than the potential for resale;
- Any materials containing, endorsing or encouraging discrimination, violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, criminal activity;
- File sharing or file storage products; and
- Any other category Affimarts decides to prohibit.
Offering of any of the precluded items may bring about the prompt suspension or end of the entirety of your activities with Affimarts (counting non-culpable exercises) and the relinquishments of any record balance owed by Affimarts.
3. Affimarts Charges
After listing a product on Affimarts, Vendors are charged a total of 10% per total product cost on every sale plus 100 naira fixed charge per withdrawal . The Affiliates and the vendor shares the remaining 90%.
For Example: If a product is 100,000 naira, and the Vendor decides to give 50% commission to the affiliates, Affimarts charge which is 10% of 100,000 naira will be 10,000 naira. Affiliates 50% commission will give them 50,000naira(50%), will the vendor takes 40,000(40%) and 100 naira per withdrawal.