You expressly agree and acknowledge that the terms and conditions contained in this Withdrawal Policy are incorporated within the Affimarts Client Contract and you expressly acknowledge that you have read this Withdrawal Policy and agree to comply with and be bound by all of its terms and conditions as a requirement of creating and maintaining an account with Affimarts. If at any time you do not agree with any part of this Withdrawal Policy, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease any further use of the Affimarts Services and terminate your account, in which case You agree that any activity that transpired prior to the date of such termination shall be governed in full by this Withdrawal Policy.

Withdrawal Policy for Vendors/Affiliates

Payment Methods

Affimarts employ the use of PayPal to process withdrawals for our vendor all over the world except for Nigeria and Ghana where the mode of payment is through individual local banks and mobile money using bank transfer at a rate determined by the Affimarts team at the time of payment. All vendors/affiliates in Nigeria are thereby advised to submit their account details through their dashboards.

Payment Period


Affimarts process payments for it’s affiliate every Friday of the week, however payment is made for the commission which has used a minimum of 7 days in the affiliate account. Affiliates are to place withdrawal request for commissions they wish to withdrawal. Withdrwal requests are automatically paid out on Friday by 12am. Since Friday is payout day for Affimarts, Withdrawal request can be made on Friday as well and payment processed instantly. Affiliates can also choose to keep their commissions and withdrawal in bulk later. Affiliates an have a maximum of 3 bank accounts added to their profile, from which they can choose, to withdraw to any of the bank accounts of their choice for every withdrawal they make. 


Affimarts process payments for it’s vendors once in a month every last Friday of the month. However, payment is made for sales which has used a minimum of 30days in the Vendor’s account, the reason for this is to give room for Affimarts 30-day refund policy. Vendor’s are to submit their withdrawal request on/before every last Thursday of the month.

Payment Threshold

For a vendor/affiliate to be eligible for payment, there must be a minimum of $10 dollars eligible for withdrawals in the Vendor/affiliate respective dashboards.

Payment Charges

The affiliate/vendor is responsible for the charges involved during payments. The payment charges is dependent on the location of the affiliate/vendor.


After listing a product on Affimarts, Vendors are charged a total of 10% per total product cost on every sale plus 100 naira  fixed charge per withdrawal . The Affiliates and the vendor shares the remaining 90%. 


 Affiliates are charged 500 naira/$1 fixed charge per withdrawal as services charge.

Affimarts reserves the right to update/change this policy without prior contact or notice to its users.