With so much growth comes new challenges and as the Affiliate Marketing fire keeps catching on, there is the need for advanced support system, expansion for affiliate outreach and vendor products visibility without border limit involving location and currency.
Getting this done comes with certain changes and upgrade, And with Affimarts at the industry forefront, the following changes are being introduced to Affimarts Platform, Payment system, Product price and support system
1. AFFIMARTS INTERNATIONAL:
The need to provide our affiliates more opportunities in the affiliate marketing business has become a necessity, hence Affimarts has decided to broaden its border to international markets.
This means Affimarts is now open to other countries apart from Nigeria, affiliates from around the world are welcome to use Affimarts and its services. Vendors from different countries are also invited to list their products and services with Affimarts for wider audience and market.
2. PAYMENT SYSTEM:
i. Affimarts base currency will be displayed in US Dollars (USD) as part of our plans to open to more countries in the world.
What does this mean?
- Affiliates and Vendors Earnings will be displayed in Dollars (USD).
- Affiliates/Vendors from countries supported by PayPal, will be paid using PayPal.
- For Affiliates/Vendors in Nigeria/Ghana, payouts will be based on the exchange rate on each payout day as payouts will be made in their local currency.
- Customers can now pay for products using PayPal.
- Affimarts 10% fee will now be charged on each sale by the vendor instead of during withdrawals.
- For affilliate the 10% fee still remains to be charged from affilliate total earnings to be paid on payout day
IMPORTANT NOTE: There has been an update in terms of Affimarts vendor UX and UI, therefore all Vendors are required to log in to their account and update their details.
Vendors are also required to verify their identity too.
3. PRODUCT PRICE:
Prices of goods on the Affimarts shop will now be in USD.
However, customers can switch between three different currencies (USD, NGN, GHS) and make payment with either of them depending on their location.
Also, all payments are converted to USD before being displayed on the dashboard of Affiliates/Vendor.
4. SUPPORT SYSTEM:
Every Support request will now be made through the support portal provided by Affimarts.
Each support request and issues will be created as a ticket and assigned to a representative for faster response and quicker resolution of issues.
These important changes were made to improve affilliate outreach, vendors product visibility, efficient management and advanced support request.
Sell More Earn More.